2 servings, about 1 cup each | Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 10 frozen whole strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk or low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup silken tofu, (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine strawberries, almond milk (or low-fat milk), tofu and sugar in a blender. Blend until frothy and smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into tall glasses and serve.
Per serving : 172 Calories; 4 g Fat; 0 g Sat; 1 g Mono; 0 mg Cholesterol; 30 g Carbohydrates; 5 g Protein; 2 g Fiber; 106 mg Sodium; 75 mg Potassium
2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 other carbohydrate
Tips & Notes
- Almond milk is a delicious, low-fat alternative to skim or low-fat milk, especially for the lactose-intolerant.
Article courtesy of www.eatingwell.com