About 3 1/2 cups, for two 1 3/4-cup servings | Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups frozen white grapes
- 2 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed green tea (see Tip), cooled
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine grapes, spinach, green tea, avocado and honey in a blender; blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Per serving : 345 Calories; 15 g Fat; 2 g Sat; 10 g Mono; 0 mg Cholesterol; 56 g Carbohydrates; 5 g Protein; 9 g Fiber; 36 mg Sodium; 1110 mg Potassium
3 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 3 fruit, 1 vegetable, 1 1/2 fat
Tips & Notes
- Tip: To brew strong green tea, use twice the amount of tea (or two tea bags), but do not oversteep. Green tea should be steeped for no longer than 3 minutes; oversteeping will give the tea a bitter taste.
Article courtesy of www.eatingwell.com