Clean Breeze Smoothie
About 3 1/2 cups for 2, 1 3/4-cup servings | Active Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 2 ripe kiwis, peeled
- 1 cup ginger-flavored kombucha (see Tip)
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine cucumber, kiwis, kombucha, yogurt, cilantro and ice cubes in blender; blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Per serving : 116 Calories; 2 g Fat; 1 g Sat; 0 g Mono; 4 mg Cholesterol; 21 g Carbohydrates; 6 g Protein; 3 g Fiber; 32 mg Sodium; 424 mg Potassium
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving
Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 vegetable, 1/2 reduced-fat milk
Tips & Notes
- Tip: Look for kombucha tea near other refrigerated teas in natural foods stores and well-stocked supermarkets. Kombucha is available in many different flavors—for this smoothie we like the taste of ginger kombucha the best.
Article courtesy of www.eatingwell.com